Since opening Gem Star Fine Jewelry in 2004, I have had an opportunity to pursue my passion for jewelry and work on a one-to-one basis with my clients. I focus on expanding my customers’ jewelry collections with pieces that will fit their lifestyle, budget and taste, while educating them on the various aspects of jewelry fabrication, gemstones, and style. I especially love designing engagement rings and being a part of such a happy occasion from start to finish, even assisting with gift-giving ideas, and bridal jewelry.
The “Gem Star Wish List” aids my clients and their loved ones with shopping ideas for future occasions, and keeping track of specific pieces, sizes and trends my customers prefer.
Whether you are looking for a custom-designed piece, finished piece, gift, remount or repair, you will receive my undivided attention with each appointment. Jewelry shopping should be a joyous occasion, and I see to it that every customer feels that way when they leave.
- A.J.P. (GIA) Accredited Jewelry Professional
- GIA Diamonds Graduate
- Winner of the Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) Rising Star Award
- Nominee for the Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Past Vice President of the GIA Alumni Association, Illinois-Wisconsin Chapter
- Member of the Women’s Jewelry Association
- Member of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) Alumni Association